Wednesday, July 30, 2008

13 weeks

I had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday morning. We always have such a good time just chatting about things. After a while of the baby moving around and not wanting to be heard, we finally got to hear it's little heartbeat. I am measuring a little larger, no surprise there. I already look pregnant, but I think my uterus is just professionally trained at this point. At my next appointment we are going to schedule an ultrasound. I'm excited about that. I can't believe we will know what this little bean is in a little over a month. It seems like I just took the test. Part of the time it seems like the pregnancy is going sooo slow and part of the time it just seems as if it's flying by. I am trying to just enjoy it since it is most likely my last one.

No comments: