Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summertime... and the livin's easy

Simeon swimming

"Getting our heads wet"

For some reason this child always ends up naked


Little Miss Crazy Hair

The whole time they were outside swimming Sophia decided she was doing a show for me. Of course I had to take some video. I have no idea what she was doing, and at one point it almost looks as if she's doing a striptease!? It's pretty cute anyway. (sorry about Simeon's debut in the show)

Things are moving along on the ol' house situation. We are hoping to have a closing date by the next couple of days. We had to write a letter explaining a couple things and tomorrow we have to take our deposit to Teacher's Credit Union and sign some things. I can't believe we are moving. It's still so weird. I've been packing here and there, but it looks like I might have to start doing some hard core packing pretty soon. Not exactly thrilling, but exciting in it's own way.

No comments: