Monday, May 12, 2008

Yesterday was our annual Mother's Day Rock-In at church. I thought I would share a couple of the pictures taken after the service.




Our most recent family picture



Alice and I with Hazel's flowers.Jacob, Alice, and me

Sophia and Alice at Buca Di Beppo at lunch

All in All, mothers day wasn't too bad. We went to Buca Di Beppo for lunch and it was really good. After that we came home and I took a nap. Jacob took Simeon and Alice to his parents for a while in the evening and I cleaned. Sophia was in trouble and had to stay home, but she watched Bee Movie and stayed out of my hair while I cleaned. I got Simeon and Mark's room looking half-way like a room, so that's a plus.

We've been talking a lot about trying for our fourth and final baby. We both really want another boy to complete the set. We of course would be happy with either, but we want Simeon to have a brother. I know people think I am crazy and I will hear all about what is wrong with my wanting four children, but I do and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it. If I could afford it in a dream world, I would have ten kids. I like my babies close together. They are better together and they will be closer as adults. Also, when my last baby is 18, I will only be 43 years old. Ok, that's weird to think about, but it's true.

No comments: