Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Luci's Firsts

Luci has been coughing and had a runny nose for a few days now. No biggie. This morning she woke up with a fever. *sigh* What you never hear about having four kids is how bored you are. Trip to the doctor in order since she'd been congested and was playing with her ear. One little peek gave me the answer I knew. Score card reads: Amoxicillan 2,028 Bowlings 0.

Luci's first ear infection. Awwww. Maybe they're mad that we put holes in them over the weekend. That must be it! or she's a Bowling...

Luci also sprouted a tooth over the last week. It's taking forever, but you can actually, sort of, kinda see it when looking for it now. If you squint real hard. She doesn't seem to notice or care except she doesn't like me to touch it. Although given the amount of things and butts I touch in any given day, maybe she just doesn't want my fingers in her mouth.

Lastly, she is pulling up and standing on stuff. Pretty offically. She mostly likes to pull up on me as if to say, "ha ha you can't ignore me anymore I am annoying AND mobile" She also loves this little singing piano toy we have. She's also found her hands and likes to randomly clap.

She's getting older and I don't like it. Jacob still wants to fix himself and my uterus cries whenever he brings it up. My last baby is clapping and getting teeth. Can't he see how much pain I am in!

No comments: