Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

Me, my sister, Amanda, and my brother, Mark. He was born in July 1991 and so I'm guessing this is late that year or early '92. He seems to be around 5-6 months, Amanda is 5 and I am 7. Look at that car seat! It cracks me up every time. The dresses we were wearing, yeah, we had like a trillion of them between us. We wore one every single day. I hated lace, frills, and smocking for a long time after this photo was taken.

I scanned all of my brother's baby pictures last month when he turned 18! I have fond memories of taking care of him as he grew up and now hope to share some new ones as Jacob and I help him become a responsible adult. Some see it as a burden, I see it as a blessing. There are far too many scenarios to draw them all out, but he's had a safe, warm home with people that love him to come home to each day. I don't think I could say that if he wasn't here with us.


You can play along at A Giveaway Addicted Mommy!

No comments: