Saturday, August 1, 2009

it's been a while

It has been a while since my last posting. Our computer has been acting wonky and I am in the process of clearing it of everything important so I can hook up our new CPU. I cannot even begin to explain the amount of pictures and music on this computer.

Sophia had her appointment with the ENT this past week. It was her 6 month follow up and repeat hearing test. She is still experiencing some slight hearing loss in her right ear because of the hole in her ear drum. It isn't significant and really you'd never be able to tell if the test didn't show it. She doesn't ever seem bothered. Dr. Hackett wants her to go through a whole winter season without any problems and then they're going to do the surgery to repair her ear drum.

I have registered for school. I must be crazy. I went to a meeting this week for the Medical Assistant program. I am still not sure, but I may try to get into this program. I don't have long to decide. Nursing program application deadline is September 1st. I may apply for both allowing me to have two back ups. How screwed up would it be if I didn't get into the RN, PRN, or medical assisting program?

Luci turned 6 months old last week. I cannot believe she is already 6 months old. She is getting so big. She weighed 17.05 lbs at her last doctors appointment not too long ago. She has a well check this coming Friday. I have to take her on Tuesday probably to get her labs redone so we can check them out together with the doctor at her appointment. We are hopeful that everything will be fine. I haven't even taken her temperature in at least a week and a half. Clearly I am not as crazy as I once percieved myself to be. Maybe.

No comments: