Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thunks

You can play along too each week at Thursday Thunks.

1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one?

Absolutely! ...and one for my husband, and one for tomorrow, which I will eat sometime before then.

2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some?

yeah, I don't know what time the world will end. The kids might need breakfast.

3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years?

yes when I was in high school I found a number for a girl I was good friends with in elementary school. It was awkward, she didn't seem to want to talk to me, and we haven't spoken again since.

4. Whats on your computer desktop background?

My oldest daughter, Sophia, holding my youngest daughter, Luci, on the day she was born.

5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater?

The Jungle Book

6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass?

If there is no chemistry on that test I think I would do okay. I hate chemistry.

7. Describe heaven.

Cookies and Brownies whenever I want them, shoes are not allowed. My family is there and we need for nothing. God has dreads.

8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?

yes unfortunately. We had problems with roaches in two houses we lived in growing up. I would throw up now, but I didn't know any better then.

9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores?

yes, and it drives me crazy when my kids do it!

10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken?

the air conditoner and the windows. Summer has been fun.

11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find?

I think people would be surprised that we only have an old claw foot tub and no shower. Looking at the house I think you would assume there's a shower. I wish, but no.

12. Do you agree with the death penalty?

No, I think people should be punished for their wrongs, but I do not believe that it is our right to decide who gets to live or die. That is not our call.

13. Whats your favorite type of bear?

Koala

14. Where was the last place you went?

Generally, work. Awesomely, Gatlinburgh.

15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one?

It would be odd, but yes. Have you ever had those candy bars? Who could turn down a chocolate candy bar with almonds?

No comments: