Monday, June 29, 2009

I love school uniforms...

I just spent a better part of my morning looking at school uniform things online. Sophia starts at The Oaks in the fall and I thought if I start buying things a little at a time then I won't be stuck buying it all the second week in August. The items that we must purchase through the school will be around $80. Everything else can be bought anywhere, but must maintain the same style. So if I buy her a skirt it has to be like the pleated skirts the school sells. I found a site called The Children's Wear Outlet that has some things pretty cheap. Also, I think I can get her shirts, pants and skirts at Wal-Mart with my lovely sister's discount. I don't think I am going to get too much since laundry can be done and I'm not made of money. I didn't realize how overwhelming this part of it would be.

No comments: