Friday, October 10, 2008

Naming the Baby

For some reason naming our baby girls has been a real pain in the you know what. We took forever naming Alice and this poor baby is following suit. I really really want to come up with her name before I am 9 months like with Alice. I have been leaning towards Charlotte, which is the only thing we have agreed on really. We just haven't said "yes, this is her name." I haven't felt like I wanted to set it in stone yet. Not that it would be, but you know. Today while watching the Bourne Ultimatum I think I found a name to rival Charlotte. I think I'd like to name the baby Ezra. There is a man in the movie named Ezra and Jake says it's a boy's name, but I think it's cute. The more I say it to myself, the more I really like it. He doesn't mind it, he didn't seem to love it, but he didn't snub his nose. And the fact that he brought up Lulu again today... well I don't really take his input too seriously anyway :) So, though not set in stone either, I think we may have an Ezra Janelle in the running for cutest babies born in 2009.

No comments: