Wednesday, September 24, 2008

just another day

I am exhausted. Not just tonight. Always. I feel like I am constantly being pulled in thirty-two directions at once. I don't know what to do half the time, but roll with it. School is ok, but I never feel prepared because I never have time to study or even look at whatever we did previous class. I am cranky and I am sure not much fun to be around. I was falling asleep rocking babies to sleep today at work. I wanted to crawl onto the floor and take a nap so bad I almost cried. My house is a disaster, our dryer still isn't fixed because we can't afford it and there is always laundry everywhere. My kids are always cranky because they have to get up so early, but they take forever to get to sleep. Simeon is forced to take a nap he doesn't need at daycare and so is up all night. Alice is just cranky. I have been having braxton hicks contractions for three days now that are supposedly normal, but my mind just doesn't ease the same anymore. I hope this goes away because I can't last four more months with contractions everyday. I know part of it is I am just doing so much, but staying off my feet isn't exactly practical. I laughed at the nurse when she said that. I just don't know anymore. I think I am just a zombie waiting for each day to pass to start the new one.

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa Bowling said...

Hang in there, you need to rely on other family members to give you a hand. Know we love you.

Hubs said...

Did you not have Braxton Hicks with the other 3? Man, I have been having them forever. They are kind of annoying too. I really don't even know how many I have every day. They started at 28weeks with Violet and about 22 weeks this time. Sometimes changing position helps but sometimes I feel like I am going to lose bladder control. Fun times!

I hope you get rest and some peace. I can imagine that you are pretty worn out. Any days off in sight?