Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ear Infection

No not one of my kids. Me. I have an ear infection. What is that about? I have been having allergy trouble and sinus issues for a couple of weeks and it just keeps getting worse instead of better. I was having trouble breathing upon waking up this morning and coughing my lungs onto the bedroom floor and so I thought I probably should finally head to the doctor. My left ear is clogged up and I can't hear very well, my right is starting to follow in it's partner's footsteps. I'm a hacking, snotty, ear achy mess. Don't you want to be my friend?

My mother and father-in-law are leaving tomorrow for a six week trip. I am excited for them, but very sad that they will be gone so long. I love these people more than I could say. I know you aren't supposed to like your in laws, but they make that impossible. And of course, with parents like mine, in laws would have to be the devil himself to be worse than that. Sophia and Simeon aren't very excited about them leaving either. Now that we are neighbors, they get to see mamaw and papaw just about every single day. They are having trouble with the idea that they won't see them for a long time. Luckily, we'll get to send messages and contact them when ever we want for the most part. Also, they'll have pictures up on their blog so we can see what they are doing on their trip each day. I think that will be a fun way to stay connected with mamaw and papaw while they're gone.

No comments: