Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Prayers

Pray for the strength to get through it. Pray for the strength to say goodbye. Pray for the strength to trust in God. For only He has the answers.

My dearest friend Jeni is in the hospital to deliver her baby. Her newest son or daughter died on Tuesday night. She was 30 weeks pregnant. They have been inducing labor, but if things do not go according to plan, she will have a C-Section this afternoon. Pray that all goes well, and that God be with her and her husband in this difficult time. Pray that we as a church can care for them in ways that they need cared for and be sensitive to all of their needs. I love this woman more than words can explain and I am so angry that she has to go through this. Pray that I can trust in God. That He has a plan and though I may not always understand, He is in control and I need to Trust in Him.

Amen.

No comments: