Friday, March 21, 2008

Wow

I don't know why, but I am always amazed at people. I always loved psychology and it was a fun class to take. People just amaze me. The way the human mind works baffles me to no end. Why is it that I can think one thing is ok and someone else can think it isn't. How can two consciences be so different? Shall I elaborate on what brought upon these thoughts? We lost our debit/credit bank card and the person(s) who found it thought it would be a great idea to charge upwards of about $600 or so worth of stuff before I reported it lost. The problem is we "lose" our card so often that I was convinced it was just in a pants pocket somewhere and that I would find it. If I had called right away, then they never would have been able to do so much. Well, here's the best part. The moron paid their phone bill. Hello! They will be able to trace back to exactly who it was, or at least whoever's phone it was. What was that person thinking? As I said, people just amaze me. I would never dream of stealing someone's money like that. Of course, I would never steal anything, but that's besides the point. It's interesting to me the differing moral values of people. Someone had no problem paying their phone bill, filling up their gas tank (and someone else's unless they went through a whole tank in a day) and then spending $300 at some place that sounds like a strip club by its name. Wow. Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here first... People are stupid.

Waking up early is kicking my butt. I went to bed at 10:00 last night. I haven't done that in... well I don't know when. I didn't want to get off my bed tonight and was late to the Good Friday service and then I sat on the floor and fell in and out of sleep. Yes, you read that right, I was THAT person. The one you notice and then nudge your neighbor about so you both can smile and laugh in your minds. Yes, that was me. I was so tired and it was dark and quiet in there, I knew as soon as I walked in I was going to fall asleep, but it was still embarassing. Hopefully no one noticed since I was out of the way of most eyes.

I have a sleeve and a half left to knit of Sophia's Easter sweater, so I think this is where I put down the blog and pick up the size 8 double pointed needles.

No comments: