Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm off I'm Off IM OFF! Yeah!

I am off today from daycare and from walmart. It's like a double spectacular day. I have to go over for an hour and sit in a room at nap though so they can have a meeting. sigh. Oh well it's only an hour. I will just pray none of them wake up.

Jacob and I are playing around with the ideas of selling our house and buying a bigger one. I mean Simeon cannot honestly sleep in a closet for the next 2-10 years. I don't even know where to start though. It's overwhelming to think about it. I absolutely hate the idea of moving. I like my house, but it just isn't big enough. We have three kids and my two siblings. Also we have been seriously talking about trying for our fourth and last little Bowling. We aren't anytime soon, as we want to pay down our debt some before creating more, but we just cannot be a family of 7 or 8 in a three bedroom house. It's crowed and there's no room for anything. It only makes sense to move, right? RIGHT? Ugh.

No comments: