Sunday, February 17, 2008

Argh!

I have been working at the Walmart Neighborhood Market now for a little less than a week. It is exhausting at times as I am still working for Miriam and the daycare in the mornings also. I haven't had any time to do anything. I stayed home from church this morning to clean my house. And the lovely part, of course, is that now you can't even tell because no one in my house cares about anything except for me. There's not a clean cup in the house? Oh that's ok Kendra will eventually do the dishes when she's home from being gone almost 11 hours straight. Who cares that she doesn't have dinner with her family. Who cares that she doesn't get to kiss her kids goodnight. Who cares if she just wants to sit down and take a break after a 10 hour work day. She'll take care of all the mess and dishes and take out the trash too. RIGHT? Well apparently that's how everyone must feel because it looks like a bomb exploded in my house. Alright, I'm done complaining now.... well, for now.

1 comment:

Hubs said...

I am sorry Kendra. It must be overwhelming and frustrating. I will pray today for peace and strength for you and that this arrangement will be temporary.